In today's society, people's awareness of environmental protection continues to increase, and they also prefer products with environmental protection words. Many companies are paying more and more attention to shouldering their social responsibilities, and they are all making contributions to environmental protection in their way. Our company is no exception, we are committed to providing a more environmentally friendly paper bag for the retail store. In this article, we will introduce the environmental protection of paper bags for retail stores.
Here is the content list:
l Environmentally friendly paper materials
l Environmentally friendly printing ink
Recycled paper is the main material for the retail paper bag produced by our company. Rather than cutting down trees to reduce vegetation coverage, we are more inclined to choose recycled paper made from recycled paper to make retail paper bags. In this way, we can not only reduce the production cost of retail paper bags, thereby reducing the sales price of retail paper bags to benefit customers but also avoid the problem of aggravating vegetation damage, thus better protecting the ecosystem. As the old saying goes-kill two birds with one stone.
The above is the environmental protection reflected in the retail paper bag production process. Next, let's talk about the part reflected in the use process. Because it is a paper bag, the service life will not be as long as that of a woven bag or plastic bag. But please don't worry, our paper bag for the retail store is 100% recyclable. Even if it does not flow into the recycling channel, it can be completely degraded. So please rest assured to use our retail paper bag.
Due to the need for aesthetics or publicity, some patterns or text are sometimes printed on our paper bag for a retail store. At this time, you may be worried. Will the ink attached to the paper bag for retail stores pollute the environment? We have also considered this issue, so we use environmentally friendly water-based soy ink for printing. This ink is extracted from soybean oil, which is renewable, non-hazardous, and easy to recycle. In addition, its resistance to light, heat, and friction is also stronger than traditional inks. Soy ink has high transparency, good fluidity, and colorability, bright colors, and is not easy to fade. It is suitable for a wide range of color printing. When paper bags for retail stores are recycled, soy inks are easier to clean during the deinking process than traditional inks, which effectively reduces the damage to the retail paper bag during deinking. It also makes the deinked retail paper bag easier to degrade.
In contemporary times, protecting the ecological environment and developing a green economy has gradually become the general trend. From various government policies on restricting the use of plastics, we can see that the government attaches great importance to environmental protection. If you are interested in our products, please consult the official website: www.cnlipack.com. Thank you very much for your support.
Take away paper bag is a simple bag, made of paper, non-woven industrial cardboard, etc. It is usually used in food stores to pack food for customers; there are also gifts when giving gifts; many fashionable Westerners even use kraft food paper bags as a bag product, which can be matched with other clothing. Take away paper bag is also called handbag, handbag, etc.
Here is the content list:
l What is the environmental philosophy of the Take away paper bag?
l How to evaluate take away paper bags?
l What are the advantages of taking away paper bags?
As we all know, paper is a recyclable resource. The raw material for paper mainly plants fiber, which contains the three main components of cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin, as well as other components with a smaller content, such as resin and ash. There are also auxiliary components such as sodium sulfate. In addition to plant fibers in the paper, different fillers need to be added depending on the paper material. Plastic bags are usually made from polyethylene, the raw material used being oil, which is already a scarce source of energy for us. In contrast, take away paper bags are made from trees, which are a renewable resource. The biodegradable and recyclable nature of the bags themselves is naturally labeled as green.
The kraft paper material used in the take away paper bag is not only resourceful and easy to recycle, but also easily degradable. After decaying, paper products can be recycled or used as plant fertilizer, and can also reduce air pollution and clean the environment. Compared with plastic, metal, glass, and other three categories of packaging materials, using LCA (LifeCycleAssmcnt, that is, "ecological cycle assessment method") technology for quantitative assessment, Take away paper bag is one of the most promising packaging bags. At present, cartons, paper bags, paper drums, and pulp molded products have become an important part of the modern packaging industry and are widely used in transport packaging and food packaging.
(1) The kraft food paper bag is made from environmentally friendly kraft paper and is a sustainable ecological container compared to plastic bags.
(2) Leak and oil resistant, the material is of exceptional quality and can be reused many times. The label lock at the top keeps it fresh and it is easy to nest with several containers for compact storage.
(3) Capacity: can be customized to suit different customers' needs, the food paper bag is suitable for packing hot and cold food of different sizes.
(4) The take away paper bag can be used multiple times and is easy to clean, making it ideal for busy families, fast food restaurants, coffee shops, or bakeries.
Nanjing Lipack Co., Ltd manufactures different take away paper bags. it has several imported advanced coating machines including Windermüller and Holscher paper bag machines, Newlon paper bag production lines, and shopping bag machines. The company can produce various types of paper bags, such as food bags and shopping bags. If you are engaged in the kraft paper bag business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
Paper bags for flowers are cheap and easily available paper. They can be used not only for printing but also for packaging. The bouquets used for packaging have a simple and retro beauty, so they are often used in floral packaging. The packaged flowers look beautiful, formal, and unique. There are thick and thin types of paper bags for flower packaging. It is better to choose a thicker one to support the weight of the flower, and the package is longer and stronger.
Here is the content list:
l Steps for wrapping flowers in paper
l What is a window paper bag?
l How to use window paper bags to package flowers?
1. The first step of wrapping flowers is to prepare the necessary flowers according to personal preference.
2. Put the flower branches between our thumbs and index fingers in a spiral method. We can add a few green leaves when we make bouquets.
3. After we lay out all the bouquets, we can fix the bouquets with tape or rope.
4. Cut the Paper bag for flowers to a suitable size. Fold the paper again to give it a sense of hierarchy. At this time we can use tape to fix it.
5. We can also put a layer of plain paper on the outside to make the bouquet feel more fluffy and full.
6. Finally, we tied the bow on the outside of the paper bag for flowers packaging.
Window paper bag is to open a window in a part of the paper bag and close it with cellophane or transparent film to show the best part of the product. This transparent area can be large or small according to different bags and has different shapes. Many things can be seen in their entirety by looking at the part, and the window can be smaller. For example, flower food and Cordyceps have all the content fixed in the window, which is not only beautiful but also invisibly increases the number of products in the minds of buyers.
1. Bundle the bouquet in the way you like, preferably not too big.
2. Put flat the Paper bag with a window on the table.
3. Put the flowers in the center of the paper bag, put the bouquet up in one hand, and hold it firmly..
4. Close the paper bag, withdraw both hands, and hold the bouquet wrapped in the wrapping paper.
5. Organize the way you like, don't be too messy.
6. Finally, you can tie the bouquet with a ribbon and tie a bow.
7. The color of the flower and the color of the paper bag should match well.
Nanjing Lipack Co.,Ltd has produced a variety of paper bags for flowers and other products, with a wide variety of beautiful and generous, suitable for packaging and giving away. If you are in the paper bags business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
Generally, brands spend a lot of time and effort to perfect every detail of their products before they are launched. All the marketing messages that the brand presents to the public are kept in mind by the customers. Therefore, in addition to the product itself, jewelry paper bags are also one of the important factors that need to be considered as a priority. Also, jewelry paper bags can be considered as an extension of your brand.
Here is the content list:
l Product advantages from quality jewelry paper bags
l What kind of jewelry paper bag should be selected for the product?
1. Quality jewelry bags help to display jewelry or precious items in an attractive way.
2. Quality jewelry paper bags help keep items safe.
3. Quality jewelry paper bags are great branding opportunities for sellers.
4. Upscale packaging helps buyers identify the design-for example, most famous designers are known for their excellent jewelry paper bags and collaboration with high-end box manufacturers.
5. High-grade jewelry paper bags add value to jewelry or products and also add a certain charm.
If you want to make your luxury jewelry paper bags shine in the sales process and use them as an extension of your brand, you need to consider the following points.
1. Brand style: is it fashionable, retro, high-end, fun? Which paper bag color to use will have a big impact on the customer's buying decision. The most important thing is that you need to make sure that the style of the jewelry paper bag matches the style of your entire brand.
2. Attract the target user: For example, if your target user is the post-90s, you may make the appearance of jewelry paper bags more modern will be more attractive to their attention. On the other hand, if your users are middle-aged successful people, then there is no need for too many popular design elements when customizing jewelry paper bags.
3. Can fight against competitors: The purpose of custom jewelry paper bags for brands is to protect the product and stand out from the many competitors. If the jewelry paper bags are too similar to the competitors, then it will be difficult for users to identify your brand. Only distinguish from the competition can also ensure that the product stands out.
In short, don't go limiting your creativity when you're ready to customize your jewelry bags. While luxuryjewelry paper bags should match your brand's style, a little creativity can take your brand to a larger market.
Technology is developing, and Nanjing Lipack Co., Ltd is also progressing and changing. What remains unchanged is our control over the quality of jewelry paper bags, our responsibility for our products, and our confidence in our craftsmanship and technology. Over the years we have worked with many quality brands in different parts of the world, and with our strict requirements and experience in customizing jewelry paper bags for luxury brands, we also have many famous brands in China. We look forward to meeting you, from the first time we work together to the trust of long-term cooperation.
The emergence of the kraft paper bag as a paper shopping bag has changed the traditional thinking that shopping is limited to the number of items that can be carried by both hands, and has made it less enjoyable for consumers to shop because they are worried about not being able to carry it. This article will focus on the historical change and the future of the kraft paper bag.
Here is the content list:
What historical changes have kraft paper bags undergone?
The future of kraft paper bags.
The first shopping kraft paper bag, which was born in 1908 in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. A local grocery shop owner, Walter DuVernay, began looking for ways to get consumers to buy more things at once to boost sales. DuVernay thought it would be a pre-made bag that was inexpensive and easy to use and could hold at least 75 pounds. After much trial and error, he settled on kraft paper, which was made from coniferous trees with long wood fibers and treated with milder chemicals such as caustic soda and sulphuric alkali during the cooking process, so that the original strength of the wood fibers was less compromised, resulting in a paper that was tightly joined and tough enough to withstand high tension and pressure without breaking. Four years later, the first packaging bag for shopping was created. With its rectangular bottom, it has a larger volume than the traditional V-bottom paper bag. A cord runs through its bottom and sides to increase its load-bearing capacity, and two pull loops are formed at the top end of the bag to make it easier for people to carry. Du Weiner named this shopping bag after himself and applied for a patent for it in 1915. At this time, the annual sales volume of this shopping bag has exceeded 100 million.
It may be an exaggeration to say that the birth of the paper shopping bag has driven the development of the entire retail industry, but it has at least revealed to businesses that you simply cannot predict how much consumers will buy until their shopping experience becomes as comfortable, easy and convenient as possible. This was the point that drew attention to the consumer shopping experience and led to the development of the supermarket basket and trolley.
In the following half-century or so, the development of kraft paper shopping bags can be described as smooth, the improvement of the material to increase its load-bearing capacity, the appearance has become more and more beautiful, manufacturers will be a variety of trademarks, patterns printed on kraft paper bags, into the streets of shops. Until the mid-20th century, the emergence of plastic shopping bags became another large revolution in the history of shopping bag development. It is lighter, thinner, stronger, and cheaper manufacturing costs and other advantages make the once beautiful kraft paper bags eclipsed.
However, with the "anti-plastic" wind prevailing around the world, environmentalists have begun to focus on the old take away paper bags. McDonald's China began in 2006, gradually in all shops to implement a thermal insulation property of take away paper bags to hold takeaway food, to replace the use of plastic food bags. This initiative has also received a positive response from other businesses, such as Nike, Adidas, and other large consumers of the original plastic bags, who have begun to use high-quality take away paper bags to replace plastic shopping bags.
Located in Nanjing, China, Nanjing Lipack Co., Ltd is a large manufacturer of kraft paper bags, which has been exporting kraft paper bags to various parts of the world and has received wide acclaim. The company verifies the quality of each product before it leaves the factory to ensure that the consumer's rights are fully protected.