Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-08 Origin: Site
A corrugated carton is made of corrugated cardboard, which is a multi-layer bonded body, it is less by a layer of wavy core paper sandwich and a layer of cardboard, is a kind of cardboard paper box. It has high mechanical strength and can withstand collisions and drops during handling. The next section will introduce you to the advantages of corrugated paper boxes and how to prevent insects daily?
Here is the table of contents:
What are the points of corrugated paper boxes?
How can corrugated paper boxes be protected against insects?
Corrugated paper boxes are made of corrugated cardboard and are widely used paper container packaging, which is widely used for transportation packaging. Corrugated packaging paper boxes are widely used because they have many unique advantages.
1. Good cushioning performance. A Corrugated paper box has a special structure. 60-70% of the volume of the cardboard structure is empty, so it has good shock absorption performance and can avoid collision and impact of the packaged goods.
2. Lightweight and solid. A corrugated board is a hollow structure, with less material to form a rigid corrugated paper box body, so it is light and strong, compared with the same volume of wooden boxes, only 1/4 to 1/5 of the weight of wooden boxes.
3. Small size. A corrugated paper box can be folded into a flat board when it is stored and transported, which is convenient for storage and transportation; when it is used, it is opened into a box, and the volume is much smaller than the same volume of a wooden box and plywood box.
4. Sufficient raw materials and low cost. The production of corrugated cardboard raw materials, corner wood, bamboo, straw, reeds, etc. can be, so the cost of corrugated boxes is low, only about half of the same volume of wooden boxes.
5. It is easy to automate production. Complete sets of automatic corrugated paper boxes production lines have been manufactured, which can produce corrugated paper boxes in large quantities and with high efficiency.
6. Low cost of packaging operations. The use of corrugated paper boxes for packaging makes it easy to automate the packaging of goods, reducing the packaging workload and lowering packaging costs.
7. Less metal usage. The corrugated paper box forming, only a small number of box nails, compared with the manufacture of wooden boxes, only and it is only 5%, but still as a rigid paper box.
8. Good printing performance. Corrugated paper box has good ink absorption ability, is easy to print, and convenient to promote goods.
9. Recyclable and reusable. Corrugated paper boxes can be reused many times, reducing the cost of packaging and no pollution to the environment.
1. Physical method.
Pack individual food products with a higher strength film so that insects cannot penetrate the corrugated paper box and prevent insects. But this method must change the existing packaging line, in addition to the extra cost of film.
2. Using chemical methods.
The specific approach is to use paperboard coated with chemicals to package food to prevent insects. The specific approach is to coat the surface of the corrugated paper boxes hanging surface with insect-proof paint. This is not an insecticide, but a natural essential oil that can be used as a food additive. Its function is not to kill insects, but to repel them and prevent them from the outside. This can be done without changing the existing packaging line and keeping the cost low. Its addition is simple and can be printed onto the surface of corrugated paper boxes with aniline printing machines, making it suitable for small batch production of corrugated paper boxes.
Nanjing Lipack Co., Ltd. has boldly introduced advanced automatic production equipment, strengthened production management, and strict quality control. The company, which has been completely transformed, stands out in the fiercely competitive market with its stable quality, fast delivery, and price advantage of corrugated paper boxes, and is developing steadily.